Monday 4 November 2013

ALLITERATION


READ THESE EXAMPLES OF ALLITERATION
 
Skunk
A skunk sat on a stump.
The stump thought the skunk stunk.
The skunk thought the stump stunk .
What stunk the skunk or the stump?
 

Eat Wisely

Franks and fries, and French fondue
Beans and burgers and biscuits too
Chicken, chili, and cheddar cheese
When I munch too much, I always sneeze!

The Football Game

Blitz and blocking, bump –and-run
Drive and drop kick, the other team’s done
End zone, end line, ebb and flow
Snap, sack, scrambling, I love it so
Football is fun and fabulous too
Let’s go to the stadium, just me and you
 
CAN YOU WRITE YOUR OWN ALLITERATION POEM?  HAVE A GO

3 comments:

charlie love said...

to Mrs henry I love the new deified buy and times tables.
you are the best teacher ever.you are also the best teacher any one could have. And can you tell Mrs Winocott that to.

Year 5 said...

Thanks Charlie, you're pretty awesome yourself :)

noah said...

Hi evry one I mis you all
noah vella